April 13 – 27, 2012
The Community of Steiner Ranch understands the importance of giving and supporting those who need a boost to enter or re-enter the workplace and now, more than ever the need is there.
Once again, Steiner Ranch will hold a clothing drive to benefit the non-profit organization
Dress for Success – Austin
Dress for Success – Austin (DFSA) is a non-profit organization that provides interview suits, confidence boosts and career development to low-income women seeking employment who are referred by other non-profits, and government agencies.
What We Need:
- new or gently-worn ladies’ professional suits or separates (dry-cleaned)
- blouses and shells (dry-cleaned or laundered)
- jewelry and other accessories
- new pantyhose
- new or gently-worn, closed-toed professional shoes
Where to Donate:
Your donations can be dropped off during normal business hours April 13 – 27th at:
- Steiner Ranch Community Association office
- 4 Sons’ Quality Cleaners at 4300 N. Quinlan Park
- Cups & Cones
- Please ensure that your donations for Dress for Success have been dry-cleaned and any repairs have been made prior to drop-off.
4 Sons’ Quality Cleaners is offering a special price for cleaning services of $2 per suit or item received for donation at their Quinlan Park location. If you require assistance or pick up, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
For more information or assistance please contact:
Tom or Cathy Henry at email@example.com 714-726-4480
Heather Bland -Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org 512-797-1727