The North Shore District of the Boy Scouts of America, which serves the Four Points/Steiner Ranch area is looking for Table Hosts to fill 10 tables with 7 people per table who are qualified givers for our Scouts Luncheon – Downtown Austin on February 24, 2011 @ Noon at the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
There will be an “ASK” given at this event at a minimum of $300 per person. This fundraiser helps keep the cost of the scouting program down in our district and in areas of Austin where families are less unfortunate. We want every boy to have an opportunity to experience Scouting in our community.
Table Host Position Description
- Attend the Table Host briefing meeting on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 @ 7:30am. Location: TBA
- Make a contribution to the North Shore – 2011 Friends of Scouting Campaign.
- Invite and secure 8 individuals or companies who will attend the Austin Downtown – Scout Luncheon
- Attend, along with your participants, the Austin Downtown – Scout Luncheon on Thursday, February 24, 2011 @ Noon. Location: Hyatt Regency Hotel at 208 Barton Springs, Austin, Texas 78704
- Work to ensure that all prospects assigned to you are worked, whether they attend Luncheon or not.
For more information, contact David Lawrence, (512) 944-7732, David.Lawrence@scouting.org